Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Post and a Welcome

Hi there!
This is the first post, should have started this blog a long time ago but I didn't so I figured I should start now. Afterall, sir Rylan is almost here and I will need a place to put pics on so family can see him.
It is October 3rd today. Rylan is being active and making me nice and uncomfortable. I am hoping that he will decide to join the world very, very, very soon but I'm sure he will hold out until the 14th. I have become very impatient and anxious and worried. I can't wait to meet the little guy and am trying to just focus on the positive instead of the what if's. I think that he is going to look just like his older sister, therefore his dad. He does have my nose in the ultrasound pics but I think the rest of him is Nathan all the way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
It's very hard to move around. He is very low and has made me one of the best waddlers ever. Hahaha! It's pretty funny to watch me try to get out of bed or stand up from a seated position. I feel like I'm clumsy and a big oaf.
Nathan is still out working on the rig. He will be home either when Rylan decides to come or as soon as the rig is finished. I'm hoping for the first option. He is getting excited. He is going to be a great dad and it's going to be so fun to watch him and his son together. I'll bet that Rylan's first words are going to be rock and fish. Haha!
I can't wait to teach him all about the world. We are also going to do sign language with him so I'm reading up on that currently so when Rylan is ready for it, I will sort of know what I am doing. :) I also can't wait to dress him up in a Broncos outfit and watch a game with him. I sure hope he likes the Broncos!!!
Well that is enough for the first post. I'll update when I have anything to say or just decide I want to write.
Have a great day!

No comments: