I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to post an update. Time goes way too fast!!!
* This picture is his new funny face he makes! He gets excited and squishes it all up and wrinkles his nose. It's hilarious! We have no idea where he picked it up from.
* Rylan will be 9 months old on Saturday!!! It's crazy that he is going to be 9 months already. It still seems like he was born yesterday. He is getting big. He has his checkup on Monday and I'm guessing he'll be a little over 24 pounds and right around 30 ". He is a big boy.
* Rylan is almost crawling. He gets on all fours and now he will pick his hands up and move them but doesn't quite get the legs yet. He tries all the time. He is very good at pushing himself backwards and scooting around. He rolls but not all over the place.
* Rylan is very ready for big people food. He has tried bananas, grapes, carrots, french fries, mashed potatoes and a strawberry shake. He didn't really care for any of them the first time around. We will just have to try again. He does love gerber puffs and gobbles those up like there is no tomorrow.
* Rylan loves the water. He gets in his bath and splashes all over the place. It's pretty cute. We got his froggie pool out the other day and he didn't like it b/c the water was so cold but once it warmed up he liked it. We didn't sit him in it yet. We'll have to wait for a nice warm day with warmer water.
* I quit my job! I now stay home with Rylan and I love it. Of course there are days that I wish I could have a few hours to myself but then I get a smile or a kiss from the little guy and it makes it all worth it. Not sure if I will go back to work anytime soon or just stay home until all our kids are in school. We are just playing it by ear!
I finally uploaded new pics to his photo album! He is soooooooooo cute and still has his big blue eyes!
Have a safe and happy 4th!