Friday, December 21, 2007

Misc

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Time has sure flown by. Since I last posted a lot has happened.
A: Maren's 2nd birthday was on 12-8. It was a very hard day the day before and the day of. I just miss her like crazy. My mom and I went to the cemetary. We shoveled about a foot of snow off of her grave and brought her pink roses, lots of balloons, and a christmass beanie baby bear.
B: We moved!!! We are finally in a bigger place with real closets and lots of room to move around in. We even have a basement for storage. Yeah! Just have to work on getting things unpacked and organizing it all. Hopefully it won't take too long!!
C: Sir Rylan got pneumonia and RSV. Poor little thing was so sick and thankfully is on the mend now. In the last 2 weeks he has been to the dr 4 times and the ER once. But he has been a trooper through it all and kept a smile on his face. He was even asked for his number when we went to the ER. The nurse has a 4 month old daughter named Ave Marie and asked for Rylan's number so they could go on a date in about 30 years. :) It was very funny.
D: We got a brand new tv. It's super nice. It's a 50" plasma. I can't wait to play tetris and Wii games on it. Oh yeah, can't wait to watch some football on it, should be an awesome picture!!!!

Other than that, nothing too exciting. I have gotten sick from Rylan but am hoping to be on the mend very soon so I can get our new place back in order. I do have new pictures of Rylan, even got him smiling, but I now have to find the camera cord so I can get them from the camera to the computer.

Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!!!

No comments: