Friday, February 20, 2009

The big u/s

We are having a girl! I cried when the tech told us. I was hoping boy and all the old wives tales pointed to boy. It's going to be very hard to have another girl. I just hope she is ok and is born alive.
Everything looked good on the u/s. The radiologist and the dr still have to look over it all so I will get the "official" results on Monday morning. She was stubborn and wouldn't let the tech get a good pic of her brain so we may have to go back to get another pic of that. She was super low and they couldn't do anything to get her to move. Stubborn already, uh oh!
She measured 19w5d overall so 1 day ahead which is good. They put her weight at 11oz. All within normal limits. She had her hands by her head almost the whole time, just like the last u/s, so I'm thinking we may have a drama queen on our hands. Haha!
We got some pics but I'm not sure how well they will look once they are scanned in so I'll try to post them but if they aren't great, I won't be.
Now we just have to pick out a name. Thankfully Nathan and I agree on some names. :)

1 comment:

Ter said...

((HUGS)) Sarah, I'm happy for you, though I know the next few months are going to be anxiety filled but let me just remind you how anxious you were about Rylan and he was a boy!

I don't know what I can do from here, but I'll always be there for you, the best I can. ((HUGS)) Love ya!