Tuesday, June 9, 2009

35wk Update

Had a dr's appt yesterday. Baby girl passed the NST but had to have a little help from the dr. She was being stubborn again. :)
I am 2 almost 3cm dilated, thinned, and baby girl is super low. The terb. really isn't working at all but will stay on it til next Monday just to see if it will help. Dr said he really wouldn't do much to stop labor at this point if the girly decides to come.
So we are just waiting to see when she decides she wants her birthday to be. :)

1 comment:

Ter said...

Well I'm glad that everything looks good. I hope it continues!